Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 45: Nanowrimo | Sorry Not Sorry

Remember when I said that I would finish my Book (capital B intentional) by the end of the year. Truth be told, I did not even look into my draft for months after that, briefly thinking about scrapping the whole project and starting from scratch. Now that "NaNoWriMo" is apparently upon us (which would completely have escaped my attention if it had not been for my colleague the Scholar, who reminded me several times, asking how far my "Opus Magnum" had proceeded...) and I have more time on my hands I have been doing a Carrie Bradshaw and retreated to my favourite Starbucks branches (which all have very patchy WiFi, by the way) to revise and amend what I have written so far. I have decided to stick to the original concept and not beat myself up if I won't be able to adhere to my self-imposed deadline. The 22,400 words I have written so far may not be much at all, but I can truthfully say I would enjoy reading them if I had spent money for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist