Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 41: Time | Solo Act

I am still giddy with excitement that my working week is so much shorter now and my overall good mood has the welcome side-effect of not letting the "pubescent" behaviour of certain people get to me, that would have bugged me quite a bit a few weeks earlier. Hallelujah! Ain't got no time for THAT. The only caveat of my new abundance of spare time is that there is a certain scarcity of people to enjoy it with, i.e. who are free the same days and/or have as much playtime pocket money. #firstworldproblems, I know, but it still makes me feel a bit out of synch with everyone else. After all, happiness increases if you share it with someone. Even so, I am SO not complaining and have been very productive in various areas, tackling several domestic projects, taking evening classes, cooking fancy things just for myself, and enjoying every minute of it. As the t-shirt (which I bought in Sydney 5 years ago) says, I choose to be happy, and it's an awfully good choice!

1 Comments:

Blogger giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

6/10/2019 08:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist