Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Despite a Busy Schedule...

....I managed a quick detour through the shopping zone a.k.a. Vitosha Boulevard to pop into my favourite Bulgarian fashion store, Capasca. When linking the website I just realised they had a worldwide online shop now, but apparently the A/W collection is only available in-store for now plus delivery to AT would be a whopping EUR 21...not sure. While I find their sizing somewhat hit and miss, I really like their designs as they are quite unique and innovative. While I didn't find anything on the Sale rack, I picked up this jumper with a really cool design that reminds me of traditional Japanese patterns. It is cosy and warm and I am looking forward to wearing it in winter:
More about Sofia coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist