Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Neon!

When this post goes live, I am hopefully (safely) on the way to Ljubljana to kick off "business travel season" again after a longish summer break. The weather has been quite autumnal this week, too and yesterday I decided to combat the grey outside by wearing one of my favourite outfits as shown in this post. I also paired it with my new enamel bracelet and the chain link necklace I pimped with a neon band. It is super long and I can wear it in three tiers. Only a few years ago, I would not have touched these 80s throwback colours with a bargepole, but thanks to a certain fashion amnesia (or amnesty, rather?) I have been embracing the bold colours of my teenage years with a vengeance this spring and summer...
eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist