Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Some Like it (Very) Hot

Hello, my lovelies! I am back from hot Nice in possibly even hotter Vienna. I actually don't mind heat (nor rain, unless it's non stop and during my vacation...) as long as I have a shower and enough clean clothes and both was the case in Nice. In fact, if I ever manage the art of packing light as opposed to for all eventualities, I'll devote a blog post to it and you shall be the first to know. A sea or lake nearby is nice, too and this is why Nice really is bearable in July. Once more, I had a great time with the Mademoiselle and the Australian, and wanted to share some pictures. They are not your typical Cote d'Azure holiday snapshots, but then again I am not your typical blogger or photographer, right?
Due to said heat and the fact that all of us had already seen many of the attractions of Nice and nearby towns, we took it easy and only undertook 3 day-trips (to Menton, Grasse and Saint-Paul de Vence). I didn't shop that much, either (*gasp*), so probably my Nice haul will be incorporated in an accumulative one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist