Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Hawt

Hey! I'm still alive and haven't covered myself with nail stickers entirely in case you were wondering. Even though my office is nice and chilly and I am actually really enjoying this scorcher we're experiencing, my handful of remaining brain cells does seem to have become even more sluggish and I can't motivate myself to post at the moment. I need all that motivation to do work stuff and don't switch on my computer at home in the evening or on weekends. In fact, I try to get home to my non-airconditioned flat as late at night as possible when it has already cooled down. The Australian's friend who joined the gang in Nice on my last weekend there just sent us some pictures and I really liked the one above, where (from left to right) the Australian, the Mademoiselle and yours truly have almost reached the Promenade des Anglais after a walk through the Old Town of Nice. 
I promise I won't be MIA for too long. Keep checking back or add me on Bloglovin. My Instagram feed will be alive and kicking as I am truly addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist