Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cliffhanger

Hi all. It is the weekend and I *could* write all the posts I have been wanting to write. Alas, this is one of the few weekends when I actually need to use my computer for work-related things. I guess you could just say "work". Well, nobody to blame but myself and the fact that 2 full-day meetings foiled my plans to finish presentations during the week. Aaaanyway, it's going to be a busy week next week (in Bulgaria) as well and I don't know exactly when I will have time for regular programming, but as always, check out the Instagram widget in the sidebar if you want to so indulge in truly life-changing and earth-shattering pictures of my outfits of the day and all the dead animals I devour on business trips. As regards those planned posts - some of them are make-up related, others general musings, such as about friendship. Don't run away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist