Monday, December 04, 2006

Hi, it's me, your seasonal baking bore

cookies (onemorehandbag) Did I say on Friday I had problems motivating myself to tackle the gingerbread-dough. Ahem. Above you can see the products of the weekend's baking and chocolate-making frenzy. Not pictured are 3 more (!) types of cookies I made, including the good old Christmas cookies for dummies where I substituted dried apricots and mangoes for the cranberries and used half walnuts, half Brazil nuts. Not bad. I also soaked the fruits for the toddy cake (=variation of traditional British Christmas cake) I am going to bake tonight. Hopefully my lunch-break excursion to the British supermarket with FCN will produce ready-to-roll icing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist