Tuesday, November 28, 2006

come all ye trousers

2 for one (onemorehandbag) Last week, I bought 4 pairs of trousers. I don't feel too guilty, though as a) they were all from H&M, hence cheap, b) recent emotional turmoil had resulted in noticeable weight-loss and I therefore needed new clothes and c) the above 2 pairs were 2-for-the-price-of-one, an offer I found too hard to resist. Now I have 3 new pairs of cords (black, grey and off-white) and one pair of stretchy skinny-fit black cotton trousers to fit into boots, which were obviously a *must* for this season.

In order to create some space in my wardrobe and ease my conscience I've decided to try and sell off 3 old and too loose-fitting pairs on EBay. Wish me luck. Or bid, if you feel so inclined.

1 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Don't worry, I haven't done a Nicole Richie -far from it - and am still a healthy size 36 but those are a very BIG 36 or, having been designed by an American company, are closer to a 38/40, I'd say.

11/28/2006 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist