Wednesday, November 22, 2006

bene...ficial

I'm back. In fact, I have been since very late on Monday night, but yesterday I was too zombified to write coherently (as if I ever do...). More on the "Big Fat Coptic Wedding" I attended in Manchester coming up, I promise. For now, I just wanted to share my latest purchase with you. It's something truly magic: benetint by benefit, which professes to be "the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle". From sheer want of other sources of sexy flushes right now, I thought I better rely on those man-made bottled ones and decided to buy what I had been too stingy to fork out 22 Pounds for on my last visit to London. What can I say - it's very subtle and comes pretty close to the flushes that don't come in a little bottle.

flushed(onemorehandbag)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayumn, I'm a big BeneFit fan and this baby has been on my wishlist for some time. How's the staying power? I was afraid that it might be a tad too subtle and fade away too fast.

11/22/2006 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

The staying power is great and it has a not-unpleasant rose-smell. The colour IS very subtle, though. I don't know what "war-paint" you usually wear, but I hardly ever use a blusher, just occasionally some terracotta powder (Guerlain's is my favourite)if I look particularly pale and puke-y, so it's enough for me.

11/22/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think full-on Bozo the Clown rouge: that would be me. Not as bad as it sounds, mind you - when you're cursed with a pale, round, cherub-like face, you need all the help you can get to create the illusion of cheekbones.
But I think I'll give this little gizmo a try regardless.

11/22/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Pale, round cherub-like face? Are you my long-lost twin, I wonder...

11/22/2006 08:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I ordered the Purebred to buy me a bottle of Bene Tint before he leaves Paris forever this Friday. We might be the cherub twins, but we're so gonna give that sexy flush all we've got, sister!

11/23/2006 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist