Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh, is that the time already?

where's the cake? (onemorehandbag)A year ago today I wrote my first post. The fact that November 11 is the first day of the carnival season was a coincidence. No, really.
I can vividly remember the frame of mind I was in when I decided to start blogging. Not exactly the chirpiest one, but looking back now I must say that the *things* that were bugging me back then feel small and insignificant in comparison to what is choking me these days. Ah well. You live and learn. Or maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Congrats! And to many new posts in the future!

11/11/2006 11:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't be so depressed that you quite Slo-class. You can always enroll again. :-)

11/13/2006 06:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist