Thursday, November 02, 2006

Honey, I shrunk the house

oops (onemorehandbag)After an extensive session of clearing-away-the-summer-bags and unearthing-the-scarves-and-gloves-from-their-summer-hideaway, I decided to venture out into the cold All Saints' air. I'd seen pictures of the Erwin Wurm exhibition Keep a Cool Head at MUMOK and if the temporary installation of an upended house on top of the museum was anything to go by, I knew I was in for an art-experience of the entertaining kind. It really was a good exhibition (as was the Franz Gertsch retrospective) and afterwards I roamed the various museum shops, leaving with a postcard saying "I shop therefore I am". Too true.
This morning, I woke up to the sight of cars covered with frost. Just as well I had the gloves and scarves on standby!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist