Tuesday, October 31, 2006

shoemanics

After our chat-cum-engagement-ring-admiration-session, B2 and I left the café for a little stroll through one of KLU's many pedestrian zones. She wanted to pop into Humanic to check out their range of boots, an idea I wasn't adverse to at all. After all we.were.just.going.to.have.a.look. Right. A mere ten minutes later we left the store with a pair of shoes each, none of them boots, by the way:maniacs (onemorehandbag) Those cute good-girl-shoes were beckoning me with a price tag saying € 19,90 (last pair). I wore them to the office yesterday and they're not only cute but dead comfortable too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I am asking myself all the time you buy s.th.? Where the hell do you store these things?

10/31/2006 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I do indeed give some stuff to friends or my Mum or store them in KLU until they become trendy again. In the case of shoes - because I have so many, they never actually get shabby and I therefore can't bear to throw any away.

11/01/2006 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist