Monday, October 23, 2006

these crocodiles are made for walking

Yesterday I test-drove or rather broke in the new Lacoste trainers I had bought on Friday. Verdict: very comfortable indeed. By the way, I just love forests in autumn:
autumn walk (onemorehandbag)
Lunch-break purchase: a new scent, Stella McCartney's In Two Peony. I had tried it in the duty free at Schiphol airport and really liked it, as did the Mermaid and Coco. I have to admit though that when I'm sniffing my wrists now it's a bit *pungent* and the two colleagues (one male, one female) I subjected to it when I returned to the office were not terribly impressed so I'm sort of getting second thoughts now...

2 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Guilty as charged...

10/24/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

Great photos! And like a charm, your new crocodiles fit the color scheme perfectly!

10/24/2006 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist