Monday, October 09, 2006

Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!

tagged (onemorehandbag)Has this ever happened to you? Well, this is the second time I only discovered when I got home that the security tag had been left on a piece of garment. The first time, I'd already thrown away the receipt and therefore didn't want to go back for fear of being thought a clepto. Instead, TD and I used brutal force and pliers to get it off a pair of undies. This time, I still had the receipt and decided better not to risk ruining a cashmere sweater so back I went to Peek & Cloppenburg to have it removed. Next time, I'll borrow someone's power tool as this seems to work best according to this site.

And no, there were no beeps as I walked out of/into the store.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeh, happens here and then. It's pretty tough to get that stuff off.

10/10/2006 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist