Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mail-Order Mum

flower power (onemorehandbag) Unlike Novala's, who seems to produce more clothes than a Chinese sweatshop these days, my (state-of-the-art) sewing machine is gathering dust. Shame on me, I know. Luckily, I have a mother who not only sews lovely stuff for herself, but for her spoilt brat of an only daughter as well. Last week, Dad mailed me two photos of her holding two similar skirts to the camera, bullfighter-like, and I only had to decide which one I liked better. I chose the one without the border (she will wear the other one), Mum wrapped it and took it to the post office and hey presto! I received it on Monday and wore it to the office yesterday. Beats La Redoute any day, not only because it's erm...considerably cheaper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see the little jean jacket I am just making for Sanna. Soooo cute! With Teddy-plush in the hood and pockets.

9/27/2006 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist