Friday, September 22, 2006

insights

bag oracle (onemorehandbag) In one of the glossy mags I bought while on holiday in Slovenia, I discovered this article, the title of which even I could understand (never mind relate to): What does your bag say? As in: what does it say about its owner. Due to my bag thing (habit?addiction?fetish? whatever) and my compulsion to (colour) coordinate all my accessories with my outfit de jour I end up transferring the contents from one bag to another, occasionally forgetting something important at home. On a typical work day, my bag would contain the following items:
  • Filofax
  • mobile phone
  • wallet
  • IPod
  • camera
  • sunglasses
  • keys
  • key-card for the office
  • chewing gum
  • a book
  • a mini cosmetics bag containing lipgloss, a tiny mirrow, perfume and spare daily contacts
  • tissues
As you might have gathered, I tend to go for larger bags.
***
I had to take the afternoon off yesterday because of a plumbing emergency (the water refused to drain in the bathtub but to make up for that the water from the kitchen sink, coffee grounds and all, appeared in the bath tub. Yum, yum.

When the plumber was done doing his magic, I asked him if there was anything I could do in order to prevent future blockages. "Don't wash", was his suggestion. So if you happen to bump into me on the streets of Vienna, better give me a wide berth as I could be potentially challenging for your dainty olfactory nerves...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cherie, YOU would even be fashionable and stylish when smelling like an Iltis.

9/22/2006 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

You're too charming for this world... How much do I owe you, dahling?

9/23/2006 07:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eine Stilberatung natürlich. :-)

9/23/2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Alcessa: No, seriously, it isn't in the least and I could only understand the title of the article.

9/25/2006 01:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist