Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tchibotic

home improvement (onemorehandbag)Can anyone keep me away from Tchibo and Eduscho, please? With their range of good value and PRACTICAL (read: entirely justifiable) gadgets/household applicances/furniture, etc. I find it hard to resist. Last week I bought 3 things there: a kitchen storage unit (€12), a lamp (€11, if I remember correctly) and a set of 2 semi-transparent curtains (€12,99).
To round up my home-improving shopping-spree, a visit to IKEA on Saturday produced a sisal rug (it's actually yellow but looks beige on the picture) to replace the rather mangy looking one in my hallway. Compared to my Tchibo-bargains, it was rather expensive at € 79, but still cheaper than the original (custom-made) one.
Speaking of shopping, erm...this brings me to today's
Luch-break purchase: Ta-dah! A beautiful (not mentioning PRACTICAL) black bag from Benetton. Abso-lutely necessary. No, make that vital. I couldn't find a picture on the website so it's just as well I've got my camera here at the office. Stay with me for a sec...coming up...et voilà:



SO practical (onemorehandbag)

4 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I DON'T draw the line and just buy everything regardless, that's the problem...
Eduscho is basically the same. For years, we used to have Eduscho only, then the two companies merged or something so now some shops are called "Eduscho" and others "Tchibo".

9/20/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na, hast einen Geldscheisser gewonnen? Borgst mir den bitte ;-))

9/20/2006 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Nein, kein Geldscheißer, liebe "Mermaid" (das warst sicher du, oder?). War ja alles bekanntlich uuur-billig und die Tasche wurde mit VISA gekauft, nachdem ich gesehen hatte, dass die Monatsrechnung gestern geschlossen wurde...

9/20/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eduscho/Tchibo have become a pretty neat alternative to Ikea. Plus they offer clothes, too.

9/20/2006 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist