Friday, September 01, 2006

pampered by the Princess

PP dinner (onemorehandbag) Last night, I was invited for dinner @ the Pampered Princess' palatial penthouse ("PPPP") together with her sister, PPS. In due style, the hostess welcomed us with a black silk tutu worthy of Carrie Bradshaw and huge sparkly earings to give Las Vegas a run for its money, glam-wise.

You may criticise the PP for lots of things but she definitely is an accomplished cook. Last night, she made two traditional Austrian dishes, Frittatensuppe and Zwetschkenknödel (plum dumplings), both very yummy and redolent of childhood treats you would get from your granny rather than your mum unless the latter happened to be a stay-at-home housewife and full-time mother.

Just the perfect soul-food for a cold and windy last day of August. However, *warm* weather has been forecast for the weekend so I think I won't unearth my trusty old down coat from the depths of my wardrobe just yet.
Wishing you all a sunny weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger DarkoV said...

OH MY GOD ! ! ! ! !

Plum Dumplings.

My grandmother made those in my dreams. Those dreams that are now cluttered with monetary things and imminent salvation.

How I want the drams fo plum dumplings to return!

9/05/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Poor you, she only made them in your dreams? Well, at least you DO dream (or rather, remember them when you wake up), I never do, not even nightmares.

9/05/2006 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kobe shoes
golden goose
kobe
bape
kd 14
kyrie 6 shoes
bape clothing
kyrie 5 shoes
off white t shirt
kyrie shoes

2/13/2023 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist