Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Peer Pressure

Missus Gadget... (onemorehandbag) Yep. Looks like another one has succumbed to IPod-Mania and become what the Poulette so aptly called an IPod Whore.

Earlier today, the cool new white leather case I ordered from Amazon arrived and I rolled the pink "condom" aka "sports case" I'd bought as temporary protection off again. In my lunch-break, I bought a tiny white leather-bound notepad with silver edging. I don't actually use notepads, but...you know...it looks great with the IPod.

4 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

The electrical toothbrush I bought last week also is of the "sonic" variety(and a nice blue) and I'm quite happy with it, I have to say.

8/22/2006 02:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you, must you start with the ipod talk NOW? I've spent the last 3 days turning over my appartment in vain - it appears my Nano has dissappeared! Next time I'll just throw 300 + euros out the window, why bother going to all the trouble of buying and losing?

8/22/2006 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drowned my Nano in Montenegro. :-( A water bottle exploded next to it.

8/22/2006 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

Hah! All you IPod whores! I don't have one and have no use for it! Hmmmm, does that make me an anti-IPod-whore?
I am also happy to report, that my husband has one of those ugly white things, misplaced somewhere in one of the drawers...he used it for a month, then forgot about it. He was a lost soul for a while but now he can see the light again. (or should I say, he can hear... well, something, again)

8/23/2006 09:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist