Thursday, August 17, 2006

because I'm worth it...

bad grammar, hot t-shirt(onemorehandbag) Remember the shipment from America for which I had to pay a hefty customs fee? Ah well, the t-shirt is so cool and so me, I didn't mind that much in the end.

Other treats:
I booked a flight to Cologne yesterday. Yippeeee! I'm going to visit Chiquita (currently doing an internship in Düsseldorf and commuting from Cologne) over the December (8th) bank holiday weekend.
Last night I went to see American Dreamz which has been in Viennese cinemas for weeks, actually. The other option was the Break-Up but something told me it might perhaps not be the right film for my current frame of mind... Anyway - American Dreamz, which I'd assumed to be sufficiently entertaining turned out to be visciously bitchy and very funny indeed. Dennis Quaid as President of the United States (it's not hard to guess who he was trying to imitate) is priceless but I liked the guy who played Iqbal best.

6 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Don't be! ;-)
Btw - I never claimed that I was immune to bad grammar myself. Plus I'm the undisputed Queen of Typos and completely blind to them when I read through a text again, which is why I could never trust myself to submit an important text in any language without someone less scatter-brained than myself having proof-read it...

8/17/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo "the" t-shirt :) got sei dank :)

american dreamz....totally kotzig movie :)

8/17/2006 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

Love the shirt...It could come very handy here, in the land of the weirdest spelling mistakes! But then again, nobody would quite get it, don't you think? And with all the Engrish and Japanglish around one would probably be "sic" all the time!

8/18/2006 01:13:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Kama-chan: oh yes, this would be the perfect shirt for you. Do you know this site? http://www.engrish.com/

8/18/2006 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

A source of unoficial inspiration for me! That site is the one I always suggest to anybody asking me about weird stuff here. Some of the things are really hillarious, and some are acctually tragic.

8/18/2006 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, and I always thought I am the one with the bees in the butt ...

T-shirt: Coohoool!

8/18/2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist