Monday, August 14, 2006

guest-bagging #2

After the picture of the sexy bags Tomaz sent me, I got this photo of cool arty-farty bags Alcessa took in Copenhagen:Danish bags (alcessa)

I'm thinking of turning this into a new feature - "guest-bagging" so if you come across any noteworthy bags, take a picture and mail it to me. Not that I'd mind if you sent the actual bag to me, either...

Lunch-break purchases: Making the most of a 10%-off-everything-voucher for BIPA, I bought a new electric toothbrush and stocked up on "anti-cellulite-placebo-cream", tried-and-tested Diadermine this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I've actually made some bags myself (and then never used them). The perfect bag-style for me, not only for orthopedic comfort, is one with a shoulder strap because I love having both hands free. For shopping, ahem.

8/14/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

I'll be on a lookout for some nice ones, if you liked and I'll send you the photos. Heck, it shouldn't be too difficult, considering...
My bag of choice at the moment is backpack (I recently bought a gold-colored one that I love)to keep my hands free. Unfortunately not for shopping but for catching two wild kids and dragging them after me.

8/15/2006 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist