Tuesday, July 25, 2006

David Attenborough eat your heart out!

camouflage(onemorehandbag)When picking apricots (which have in the meantime already been transformed into a cake) in my great-aunt's garden on Sunday, I discovered this little fellow, perfectly disguised in a shell the same colour as the apricots, not all of which were speckled, by the way.

***
Last night was incredibly hot and as I couldn't face the even hotter oven until late at night anyway I postponed my cake-baking activities to 10 p.m. and spontanously joined the Mermaid for an after-work ice-cream on Mariahilfer Str. On our way home, we stopped at a nice café in her old neighbourhood. On the menu, I discovered a non-alcoholic summer cocktail called "Mermaid". Needless to say, we had to give it a try. For the record, it was very nice and refreshing, consisiting of lime, grapefruit and cranberry juice on ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist