Wednesday, July 19, 2006

misc.

Am I getting a bit paranoid because of what happened to Petite Anglaise? Am I? No, not yet anyway. I think.

***

Today I was good and only bought a glossy mag (UK Marie Claire, what else) in my lunch-break, not counting a Soda Zitron and ice coffee, but my appetite has been whetted for retail therapy.
1.) Interio sent me a € 30 voucher yesterday. Guess where I'll head tomorrow in my lunch-break.

2.) Eduscho/Tchibo are selling a set of 2 hat boxes (!) for € 13, 99 (!!) this week. Come on, what woman can rightfully call herself a lady without possessing a hat box? Or two. I have a feeling that this purchase will make my transition to Jane-Austen-esque desperate old spinster character complete, but never you mind, dear reader.

3.) When I checked my Visa account online I saw that the July bill has been closed. Yeah!

***
I'm dragging the Mermaid to a performance (got 2 free tickets through my newspaper subscription) within the framework of the ImPuls Tanz Festival tonight. First, I asked two hard-core dance afficionados whether they felt like going. After having read the synopsis and taken in the fact that the performance won't start until 9 p.m., they politely declined. "Will there be an intermission?", the Mermaid anxiously asked. I called the festival hotline and found out there wasn't, but that the show only takes one hour. This, we reasoned, we could bear. Just in case we arranged to meet at the ice-cream parlour beforehand to reward ourselves in advance for the potential overdose of culture. More soon.

***
I washed 3 bags last night. This time, I made sure I had taken out my mobile first. Yep, you live and learn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess Petite's employers must be regretting it all by now. eheh

Oh! I'm also awful at forgetting things when it comes to washing bags or clothes. :P

7/19/2006 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Hi, there Mad! Yes, I'm sure they'll be regretting it when she's won the lawsuit and her story has been made into a book and blockbuster film ;-)

That's a relief, but I daresay, washing electronic gadgets is a league of its own. Sadly.

7/19/2006 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist