Thursday, July 06, 2006

this is where I draw the line

these boots are NOT made for walking (onemorehandbag)Earlier this week, I spotted these horribly tarty bags in a tacky shop at Lugner City. You know the way some things are so ugly they're cool. Yeah? Well, others remain just plain ugly.

Nightmarish bags aside, I'm not really in the mood for hitting the summer sales, big-time. Don't panic and think yours truly has lost her shopping mojo for good. By the way, I bought 2 pairs of shoes (faux python skin GEOX loafers and bright yellow Neopren trainers) on Saturday. It's just that what with my LIFE AS I KNEW IT having spiralled down the drain and me being a moodier bitch than ever who these days is more likely to spend her lunch-breaks bawling her eyes out on some park bench than running where her bargain-radar leads her, I have a hunch that DECLUTTERING might be the cure. For, like, everything. As soon as TD will have moved out - if I ever get to see that day - I'm determined to clear out my wardrobe, my flat. My life. Can you remind me of my pompous words then? Purrrlease?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bag is so bljaak...pheey, phuuuy...that is cute :) at the end :)

7/06/2006 04:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may I be the one to provide the banana boxes for the decluttering and if any clothes need to exit the flat by the window would be happy to help. I am sure you can count on BoB's blunt remarks to remind you of today's pompous promise. As long as the Schoko-Lade remains cluttered for emergency sessions, should be ok.

7/06/2006 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Alcessa, thanks for the tip. I'll check out the book even though I have to say I'm a bit wary of this "Feng-Shui-for-everything" hype.
BoB, I knew I could count on you even though I have to bribe you with chocolate. Nah, with you being a regular contributor to the Schoko-Lade, I choose to flatter myself you like me anyway. Sometimes, at least.

7/06/2006 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I ever consider becoming a 2 dollar ho', that handbag will be mine before you can say "Pretty Woman Pre Richard Gere"!

7/06/2006 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wenn du Hilfe brauchst beim Entrümpeln - du hast ja meine Telefonnummer. Melde dich einfach. Ich bin Spezialistin darin im Wohnungsentrümpeln bei anderen Leuten. Mannomann, was da schon alles zum Vorschein kam ... Da kommt meine Wegwerf-Passion sehr zum Zug.

7/07/2006 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist