Tuesday, June 27, 2006

virtual reality

Tomorrow, I'm meeting fellow blogger Tomaz for lunch. In the course of arranging the details for our little blogmeet with Novala next week we found out (or rather I did, thanks to Google) that my workplace is basically round the corner from his. It's a small world, eh?

Speaking of which - when taking a digestive walk through Vienna's "Bermuda triangle" with my Mum last night I spotted the wedding-guest Chiquita and I had dubbed "Frankenstein", minus his Lolita-esque companion. Wearing a hawaian-print shirt. Puke.
Lunch-break purchases: Hard as we tried (on), my colleague B. and I couldn't find anything at Mango that fit us. Frustrating, but ultimately good for the budget. Well, there was one rather nice white skirt that did fit like a glove but I couldn't be bothered with the endless queues at the cash-desk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for lunch...
nooow i´m hungry...
grrrr....

6/28/2006 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist