Friday, June 30, 2006

worse than I thought

Remember when I sort of took inventory of my bag-collection (the Vienna branch therof) in February? Seems like I'm a very deluded creature indeed as I had totally forgotten I had another 15 or so SUMMER BAGS stowed away in one of those infamous IKEA boxes up on one of my wardrobes. Last week I frantically searched for a pair of strappy white sandals, only to unearth them in one of said boxes, together with a good 7 or so canvas and straw bags. Oh! The other day I rummaged around for another pair of summer shoes and eventually got lucky in another box labelled "shoes". That box should have read "shoes & bags" as guess what - another half dozen of pastel-coloured or otherwise "summery" bags turned up, slightly offended I'd forgotten them.

Reasoning that it would be rude to obstruct those positive summer-sale vibes (i.e. the voices in my head whispering "Mandarinaducksale") I hastily grabbed a correspoding number of "autumny" and "wintery" bags and stuffed them into the vacant space in the IKEA boxes. Phew! Close shave. There's 4 more boxes up my wardrobes. I almost dread looking into them for fear of stumbling upon more testimony to my shopping addiction.

Lunch-break purchases: Only a new battery for one of my many SWATCH watches as I had to queue at the post-office to return a dress to La Redoute. I got a LaR-delivery l earlier today(by the way, it's getting slightly embarrassing how all the postmen know me by name from the many Amazon deliveries I get) and immediately tried on the goodies in the office loo. The dress I decided to send back was too loose and I didn't like the fabric (silk, but rather cheap and washed-out looking). I kept a funky top (with tiny beads and sequins and a kind of floaty chiffon belt-thingy, not sure about the latter but I can always cut it off) and another black silk dress, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/14/2009 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist