Thursday, February 16, 2006

bag-lady

just a few bags(onemorehandbag)

You know I have a bit of a "thing" for bags and I've shown you my most recent acquisitions but you might have wondered how many exactly we're talking about. In the picture above you can see a good 70% of the collection, count them if you want - I won't. The rest is stored away in IKEA-boxes on top of my wardrobe (too summery) or at my parents' place (too old-fashioned, but might come back in fashion, you never know).

That's not that many, is it? See, I don't think so either and there's always space for some more. On the floor.


No lunch-break purchases. You wouldn't believe how boring wandering around in the city center can get at times. I wish some new shop would open. Any shop. Yawn.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how long does it take you to swith all the stuff inside one handbag into the next one? Do you keep it in a plastic bag you just shove into the next bag? Or do you actually sort your stuff into another handbag each morning and evening?

2/16/2006 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I do actually shift (most of) my stuff from one bag into the other every morning and it doesn't take long. For unimportant little things like wallets, keys or mobile phones that I might occasionally forget I have my trusty messenger (TD) to bring them to the office...

2/16/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Burcuk said...

heyyy:) this is really cool! in the future, you may open an exhibition of different bag styles of different eras! such a nice collection! congrats:)

2/17/2006 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Good idea, Burcuk. And I'll charge a hefty entrance fee so I can buy some more bags...

2/17/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that sure is alot of bags, how lucky! i have a thing for them too but own alot less than you do!i have a small zipper bag that holds lil' bits and pieces with like lipstick, lipbalm etc. which helps me transfer stuff fm one bag to the other...

2/18/2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Amirah, I do have several little bags for bits and pieces. Interestingly, it's always the important things which I forget either at home or in another bag, never the lipsticks and tissues...

2/19/2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist