Friday, February 10, 2006

when I said the other day that I bought tights with a "really wild print" I wasn't exaggerating.

wildtights(onemorehandbag)Or was I? [Foot fetishists or hosiery perverts who might have crash-landed here thanks to the "next blog" button and imagine lots of hot leg pics hiding in old posts- I am very boring and unadventurous really. And I categorically don't "do" high heels. Sorry. Not that the flattering elephant-with-club-legs-view really makes you drool but you never know...].

Needless to say, I'm wearing the tights (and the MD bag which is the same shade of turquoise) today and have had all kinds of interesting comments by co-workers.

Thankfully (no, really) I'm inundated with work I got in addition to the homepage project and actually need to get back to translating the report I was given this morning. It's amazing how time flies when you have something to do for a change! I didn't even have time for eating the usual obscene quantities of chocolate and biscuits this morning and only noticed when my stomach was growling angrily in my lunch-break.

From which, by the way, I have just returned without having spent any money. Miracles do happen.




4 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

Congrats..Whenever i go to ShortPump, which is a shopping center here, there s no way i return back without buying sth,which kinda sucks:)
I bought a pair of really sweet, black shoes:)

2/11/2006 01:54:00 AM  
Blogger Aysin said...

Coraplarin,ayakkabilarin ve cantan super uyumlu...Bende istiyorum....Onlari cok sevdim...

2/13/2006 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Ayse, cok tesekkür ederim! Sende onlari bulabilirsin. Coraplar: H&M, ayakkabilar: Bata, canta: Mandarina Duck.
(For those who don't understand Turkish - I got a compliment on my tights-shoes-bag-combo from Ayse).

2/13/2006 09:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hermes outlet online
goyard bag
bape
jordan sneakers
fear of god outlet
yeezy
birkin bag
golden goose
hermes birkin
golden goose

12/18/2023 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist