Thursday, July 13, 2006

occupational therapy

beads, before and after(onemorehandbag) Last night, I decided to tackle the beads I'd bought on Monday and produced a necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings. Like? I'm quite pleased with the result, even if I do say so myself, finding the colours summery and cheerful. Predictably enough, I'm already wearing the first two items to work. The earings would have been overkill and I'll rather wear them on their own or with a daintier necklace.

Tonight, I'm going to see the Lake House to get a long-overdue fix of kitsch and...KEANU REEVES. Granted, he appears in stupid films most of the time, but he's just so gorgeous nonetheless. In Something's Gotta Give which I insist was NOT a stupid film he was so damn sexy, even my very critical Mum was positively drooling over him and willing to overcome her dislike of "shallow American films" for the duration of it.

I'm so bored at the office these days that so far this week I have done three long-overdue things to catch up with the rest of the world: Got myself acquainted with Adobe Photoshop, so far having played with more foolproof programmes only, registered with eBay and opened a PayPal account. There's no stopping me, it seems. Ahem. Spoilsports might say that in the same time I could just as well have revamped my CV and looked for more gainful and challenging employment, but we're not listening to THOSE, now are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist