Friday, September 29, 2006

any excuse will do, really

Sonya loves it (onemorehandbag)I decided I couldn't leave my new friend SONYa naked any longer and therefore bought her a funky bag. Not that she gets out that often, being happy to stay at home with her broadband cable but you just never know. Like, the Fashion Police (God forbid!) could accost me on the way to my car when I'm about to take Sonya to Carinthia for a change of scenery. The bulky black bag I'd provisionally borrowed from a friend was a tad beneath her, really. We all know that young Japanese ladies like her take immense pride in chic bags, after all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your VAIO is huuuge...i'm having 2nd thoughts, if it's really 15"? I'm starting to believe it might be 17".

10/02/2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

No, it is indeed 15". Looks can be deceiving.

10/02/2006 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist