Thursday, November 23, 2006

on her last legs

Not me, thankfully, but my trusty Casio camera is. She decided to get seriously temperamental just as I was about to enter the church where the wedding took place. Need I mention that she's past her warranty? More on the wedding tomorrow as things are rather hectic @ Coma HQ today for a change and people have been running past my desk all day, which means that my usual level of blogging pricacy is not really ensured. it's serious (onemorehandbag)Commiserate with me, please! I feel positively naked without my camera. You may take away my mobile phone, my IPod, my handbag whatever...but not my camera, you know. I do have my old Samsung Digimax and FMC's old Canon Powershot to help me through until I buy a substitute, but they're HUGE. For the tech-geeks among you, I've pretty much decided to get one of these two babes, probably the Casio, hoping it won't desert me as soon as the present one.

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

R.I.P, Casio! I hope your succesor will fill the void you left behind in RT's heart!

11/24/2006 04:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist