Thursday, November 30, 2006

something to look forward to

I'm not usually in the habit of reading horoscopes. Who is anyway, at least officially? Recently though, in keeping with my ever more fatalistic self, I have to admit to have occasionally read one or the other if I happened to come across it in a newspaper or magazine. Yesterday, I bought a magazine which came with a little "Your horoscope for 2007" booklet silicone-glued to the cover. Eagerly I leafed through it until I came to the page for my sign, Aquarius. Blablablablabla, WHAT!?! I'm not meant to experience anything remotely nice or positive until November 2007. What have I done to deserve this, I wonder?

Then again, the astrologer who wrote it usually works for the crappiest (and sadly, most popular and widely read) of all Austrian tabloids so I better not mind her predictions. Right?
And now for a little entertainment break: check out this song in what is probably the bestest [sic!] English ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Thanks Alcessa - you made/saved my day!Thinking of it, possibly even my year.

11/30/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Michael M. said...

That video touched my funny bone in ways it hasn't been touched before.

There should be a site that collects all horoscope readings, and then everyone can browse through and pick the best ones.

12/01/2006 01:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist