Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Outlet

Yesterday I left Coma HQ at 12:30 and zoomed my flu-ridden body to the Mc Arthur Glenn Designer Outlet Parndorf, yes the one I'd more or less raided in January. This time, I didn't buy much (underwear, a bikini, stuff from the Body Shop, a bag for my Mum) apart from chocolate. Yep, they have a Lindt outlet there. Can you imagine spending € 49 on chocolate in one go? Well, I can. And did...
Lindt overdose (onemorehandbag)Spending 4 hours running from one shop to the next did provide some temporary reprieve from my killer cold (another one, I seem to have a subscription this year) but today it's back with a vengeance. Haaaaaptchhhhhhhhhhu!

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Nice selection I see there! Mmmm! Maybe one day they will discover chocolate being the best medicine for cold, wouldn't that be nice? Just gulp down one bar and you're cured!

11/30/2006 03:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist