Friday, December 01, 2006

fuzzy

Do you know that "headless chicken feeling"? No? I seem to get it a lot recently. It's when you feel you can't concentrate on one single task (well, o.k. that could be called ADHD) and in general feel very unfocused. Instead of doing one thing properly or getting down to doing what should be most important, you half-heartedly, but nonetheless frantically, do two dozens of other things instead. Such as walking out with a hairdrier when you're at an electronics store shopping for a new digital camera:
yet another spree(onemorehandbag) Mind you, that was long overdue as for years I'd been torturing my hair (and my patience) with a weak breeze of a hairdrier. The MEXX jumper above is yet another of those ersatz cuddliness objects I seem to accumulate lately. If you can't get someone to hug and cuddle you, get an angora jumper instead. Makes sense, right?

Re: digital camera, I ordered it online on Tuesday and it seems the store still hasn't got them back in stock. I called today and was told they were expecting to receive them "within the next days". I tried to get the message across that I wouldn't mind having a camera in time for my trip to Germany next Thursday. A holiday without a camera...*shudder*

I'm trying to get myself into the right frame of mind for tackling the gingerbread dough I prepared on Monday and which has been hibernating in my fridge ever since. Next Wednesday I have a Christmas baking date with the Pampered Princess. Expect to be bored to death with pictures of biscuits once again. There are small mercies, though: this year I'm not getting an advent wreath and won't put up Christmassy decorations as I simply am not in a festive mood. And that's not only because of the spring weather we're having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist