Monday, December 21, 2020

2020, So Over it

Last Monday I had several reminders all in one day that many people are obviously so OVER 2020 and desperately need a holiday. One of these is pictured above. One of my online orders that got delivered came with the security tag still on one item. I knew from a prior experience when I ended up going to a local branch of the brand (not possible in this case), was given strange looks as if I was a shoplifter and eventually had them remove it, that you cannot take out these things yourself without the necessary device. As it was only the leg of PJ bottoms in this case I ended up making a small hole in the fabric and sewing it together after I was done removing the thing. In any case, this should not have happened and was clearly a careless mistake.
That same day I also got a stern reminder by another company to pay for an invoice...that I had settled immediately after receiving my order about a month ago. I included proof of payment and the lady replied, thanking me for my documents that made it clear that I had indeed paid. ..which she could have easily have found out herself as I had used the correct bank details and reference number.
Also that same Monday one order arrived incomplete with one of three items missing and another thing that I had not ordered included instead. I contacted the retailer with a screenshot of my original order and a photo of what arrived. A gentleman replied immediately telling me that the missing item was on its way and the additional one was in fact a gift. Nice gesture and I assume he made the gift thing up on the spot, but never mind.
The fourth thing that happened was that my reprint order of this year's Christmas cards contained 9 cards and 10 envelopes. I couldn't be bothered complaining...
Hang in there people, things can only get better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist