Monday, December 07, 2020

Myth, busted.

 

I recently ventured into sourdough bread baking (like 80% of the global population this year, judging from Instagram coverage...) and fermenting vegetables. For some reason, I always thought this was an extremely complicated and in some ways "mysterious" process and way too fiddly for me. Turns out it's not, really and anyone can do it, given the right ingredients and tools (those are optional, but we know that I am a willing marketing victim, don't we) and a little patience (definitely not  my forte!). Now that those culinary myths have been well and truly busted, what's next? Will I try nuclear fusion in the garden shed? The mind boggles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist