Monday, April 06, 2020

Domestic Goddess on Speed

With social distancing/home office week number 3 completed, I have indeed fully morphed into a 1950s housewife (who actually has another job as well, but we'll gloss over that little detail). My cooking and baking drive (see previous post) has increased and Highflyer commented that he has long "surrendered the kitchen" to me without a fight. On our most recent weekly trip to check on my flat in Vienna I packed my sewing machine with fabric and other utensils to join the "war effort" by producing face masks. On Sunday I sowed rocket salad in a little spot in the garden I claimed for my horticultural experiments. What will come next? Knitting socks? Weaving the fabric for the things I sew? Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist