Monday, January 27, 2020

Celebration Week...

As my 50th (!) birthday is slooowly (as in: two more years to go) creeping closer, I am still nowhere near a crisis triggered by my now official middle age status even though I still don't identify with that label at all and am still waiting for the time when I consider myself a fully grown adult, capable of all the skills that "adulting" entails. I'll let you know when, or rather if, that ever is the case.
Until then, I am enjoying celebrating over the course of a few days including the now traditional birthday dinner with friends and going to KLU the weekend after to celebrate with my parents. After a long time, both the friends and family edition will include my boyfriend, whom I will also celebrate with a deux on the eve of my b-day as is our family tradition. May the festivities begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist