Monday, January 30, 2017

Too Little, too Late, or too Much, too Soon?

Has it ever happened to you that somebody you parted on not-so-good terms with and who could just as well have died for all it matters suddenly returns after literally years to seek forgiveness and "absolution"? Well, it happened to me last week and I got all the flowers (pictured above: 21 roses), apologies and declarations of love that I longed to receive for all the years before I broke off contact, but never did. I was a bit overwhelmed, to put it mildly, and it put my birthday weekend in a bit of a melancholy mood. None the less, I realised that I have in fact become a teeny bit wiser with the older part and what would have caused quite a bit of drama 5 years ago, did cause a light meltdown, but a grown-up kind of one, if there is such a thing. Blasts from the past aside, I had so much fun celebrating my birthday and remain convinced that this year will be stellar!

1 Comments:

Blogger giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 với website giaonhan247.vn chuyên dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

5/23/2019 09:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist