Monday, May 02, 2016

Week 17: Spring Cleaning | Out with the Old

Last week I was very productive, both literally and figuratively speaking. I had my 9th anniversary at the Firm and my second-minus-a-month anniversary of being miserable about the hot/cold (recently decidedly frosty) treatment by a certain somebody, so I finally took a deep breath and cut all ties. I'd have to lie if I wasn't hoping for some kind of reaction even though I explicitly wrote I didn't want any. Slamming doors is only half the "fun" if the only echo is in your mind, but whatever... I distracted myself by filling my calendar with lots of meetings and also some long overdue spring-cleaning and minor redecorating in my flat. Oh, and also by making the mother of all handbag purchases...more about that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist