Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SLG for Me

Until a few weeks ago, I was not quite on top of the lingo, but a few videos of Chase Amie later, I knew that the shorthand for "small leather goods" is simply SLG. After my frustrating shopping expedition to Louis Vuitton, where the sales assistant lived up to the stereotype of super unfriendly staff at most luxury outlets in Vienna, I placed an order at Smythson on my phone (!) on the way to the cinema on a Monday night and was happy to receive two beautiful blue boxes already on Thursday afternoon the same week, personalisation included. Both items were 50% off, by the way. Like most people I am a sucker for personalised things and I am in love with my pink monogrammed wallet. Join me in drooling over it and its little card case cousin:
The only drawback of downsizing to this wallet is the fact that it does not nave a coin compartment, but I can live with that. Last Friday, I also picked up a super cute and super inexpensive printed leather mini-clutch at the Fossil outlet in Parndorf that now houses both pink babies plus my earphones and business cards for easy transfer between bags:
What do you think of my pink friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist