Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 10: Goodbyes | And Cut

My fondness for Sofia is well-documented. Over the past 4 years, it has been my home away from home and the one business trip destination I visited most often. Last week I went on my last business trip there for a while. From April on, I will work for another department at the Firm and it is unlikely that I will have any business reason to travel to Sofia in the near future. With this at the back of my mind, I tried to revisit some of my favourite hunting grounds and of course visited Vessy, "my" hairdresser. Nobody has ever cut my hair as well as she has, without me having to explain what I wanted. I thankfully have thick and healthy hair, but believe me, not every hairdresser can work well with this supposedly good "raw material" and I have had my share of frustrating hairdresser experiences in the past. Anyway, Vessy is awesome and I decided to make the most of my potentially last visit by getting her to chop off more than usual. My farewell visit was made easier by the fact that she is expecting a baby in July, so regardless of my travel schedule I probably would not be have been able to get an appointment with her any time soon anyway. All in all, I did not get overly sentimental, since I am confident that I will be back either for business or pleasure at some stage for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist