Wednesday, January 27, 2016

User Manual...

All through 2015 I posted a "Things that Made Me Happy Last Week" post every single one of the 53 weeks. At times, I got bored and lacked motivation, others I felt fake as at the time of writing the respective post (usually on Sundays, I always write weekly posts in advance and program them to go live at 9 a.m. CET), I felt anything else but happy. All in all, it was a good opportunity to take a step back and reflect on the good things that happened in the past week. 
This year, I have decided to write a weekly post on the prevailing emotion of that week or whatever I feel strongest about at the time of writing. This does not mean that on Monday, when it goes live, I still am as emotional as when I wrote the post, which, after all, is about the past week. Who knows, it might once aide my memory whenever I will want to look back and see what was on my mind, say in the spring of 2015.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist