Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Getting Messy With the Dresses...

So yes, I've bought more summer dresses in the last few weeks than the average person even owns. Latest additions, see above. Exhibit A, the cute white dress with the blue details is from Stefanel, where I only ever set foot into when the Sale is on. I bought it in my lunch-break on Wednesday. It was 40% off and love at first sight. So me! I already own 3 white dresses, but this one is of course toootally different. Exhibit B, the red one, is more of a going-out dress (wishful thinking, I admit) and from COS (50% off). It was longer, but I decided that it looks way haaawter slightly above the knee. Weirdly enough, I'm into shorter dresses and skirts right now than I was 10 years ago when my legs were more presentable. Somehow I find the longer style a bit frumpy on me, which is definitely not the look I am going for. I am still in love with my blue COS dress and have worn it already 4 times. I should give shops a wide berth, since I have a sneaking suspicion that I would find more dresses at bargain prices that I just *need*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist