Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BTS Mini-Haul

From Sunday to Monday (bank holiday in AT) I was in Bratislava with my Mum (more pictures in another post). I had redeemed a birthday present to her from, um, 3 years or so ago. She loves classical music and I gave her a voucher for an opera-visit with overnight stay in BTS plus trip on the TwinCity liner speed catamaran. We saw (the premiere of) Simon Boccanegra, one of Verdi's lesser known operas and it was indeed an excellent performance, not that I am an expert. The female lead and the stage design were particularly impressive.
On Monday, I bought this paper (!) hat that I found funny and a pair of Bata sandals. No trip to CZ or SK is complete without the purchase of a pair of Bata shoes, right? They are incredibly comfortable and I intend to wear them with my new favourite COS dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist