Monday, May 12, 2014

Fading Out...

With this exhibit from the Singapore Art Museum, I think it's time to change topic and move to other subjects from my next pos onwards. I am off to Budapest later today (by train, of course as it's just "around the corner" from Vienna) and then to Munich on Friday, also by train. I really enjoyed my unexpected stationary week in Vienna last week. I was supposed to go to Sofia, but the event got postponed and so I had time to rekindle social contacts. Sometimes I get a sneaking suspicion that my friends have given up on me "because I have given up trying to remember where you are next week". I admit that I have been a virtual rather than in-the-flesh friend lately, but I daresay the impact was felt strongest by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist