Thursday, April 17, 2014

Whirlwind

The past few weeks have been VERY travel intensive. Tomorrow when I'm flying to Singapore via Dubai I'll have ticked off the 3rd continent in 2 weeks. I'm definitely not complaining about this recent concentration of business and pleasure trips, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to using my flat for, you know, LIVING, rather than just unpacking/repacking and doing my laundry and also to seeing more of friends and family. I'll be back with my Singapore adventures soon(ish) and in the meantime, you can join me in admiring my most recent Duty Free bargain:
I picked "her" up in Sofia on Wednesday as I had already fallen in love with this bag on my previous visit and a further reduction and reasoning with myself that I didn't own a medium-sized Le Pliage bag with short handles after all sealed the deal. My Longchamp collection has been secretly growing (didn't even realise it was a "collection") and I might do a blogpost about it one day as I really am a diehard fan of these beauties for business travel: lightweight, sturdy and practical!
Happy Easter and many (chocolate) eggs to all of you celebrating it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist