Friday, May 02, 2014

Excessive Much?

I mentioned in my Singapore haul that I bought another (baby blue) linen blouse from Uniqlo. This makes it the 8th (eighth!) Uniqlo linen blouse in my wardrobe. Yep. In the above picture you see them all lined up, minus a pattered LE one (from a Uniqlo x Cabbages & Roses collab) and navy one from my recent trip to Paris that were in the laundry basket. 
As you will probably have concluded from the above evidence I am quite partial to them. IMHO they are by far THE best summer garment ever. Formal enough to be business appropriate and casual enough to wear it over your bikini on the beach. Super lightweight, super sweat-friendly and really versatile. Due to the fact that I have 2 rather ugly and noticeable scars on my upper left arm plus my arms are definitely not my best feature, I like to cover them up when I can and have more or less sworn off sleeveless tops. A trusty linen blouse with rolled up sleeves is my best friend. If you are lucky enough to have a Uniqlo in where you live or visit one wherever, make sure to give their ever expanding linen-blouse line a closer look.
(No, I don't get compensated by Uniqlo to write this, nor have I ever got a free blouse from their line.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist