Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aloha

I've been on the market for a nice and functional backpack for quite some time. Ideally, I would have liked a leather one that doubles as a handbag as well and had my eyes peeled for such a speciment for quite some time, but the perfect one never materialised. Yesterday, I spotted something quite different and yet so right: a "Hawaian"-patterned Herschel supply backbag with laptop pocket. I liked!
Even though it is pretty wild and out there, I still intend to use it for upcoming business trips as it is lightweight and goes with all of my trusty Longchamp Le Pliage bags that I tend to use a lot for travelling. Perfect combo and I really love the cute striped lining and handy magnetic closure that is a nice change from my other rucksacks that are the bag equivalent of Fort Knox:
This beauty will go on its maiden flight tomorrow when I'm off to Sofia.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sehr cool. Wo hast du den gefunden?

5/25/2014 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

@Anonymous: beim Gerngroß

5/26/2014 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist